Thursday, July 12, 2012

Heat Jerseys I softly out of the room

After graduation, not heard, let alone your instrument Oh, I know that Zhang gave you her violin. Brought the violin, I was standing in the middle of the room, so pull up. Xue CEASE Crisis Centre, quietly sitting on the edge of the bed, quietly listening to ...
Is an appeal of a strong music, pulled pulled my heart sink in. Finally, I simply closed his eyes, feeling with my heart in the violin, using music to convey out.
I would like to Xue CEASE Crisis Centre, there must be very painful thoughts, although she did not say, but I feel I was very acid, very sad Xue CEASE Crisis Centre.
Lawin music, I opened my eyes, but see Xue CEASE Crisis Centre has been in tears.
I gently went to the front of the SIT CEASE Crisis Centre.
Xue CEASE Crisis Centre side, wiping her tears, edge, said: Looked at me a straight face, Xue CEASE Crisis Centre, could not one to hug me into her arms hugged tightly.
I ask mo Xue CEASE Crisis Centre, the hair, and sighed, forget it and start all over again. Xue CEASE Crisis Centre may be really tired, and did not say a few words on the heavy have to sleep in the past.
I softly out of the room, the heart, but hold back a wave of gas, can not find the vent is very uncomfortable. Could not help a boxer hit the wall.
The morning sky is exceptionally clear, although there is no snow, but the white piled on the ground and did not melt completely, the whole world white people feel open.
The beautiful sound of the violin in the field between the gently rippling.
This is the Bach , this is a very beautiful music, both infinite in honor of the past and the future full of hope, said a person's new life, a new beginning.
I slightly closed eyes, on the notes from the strings to pass off, my thoughts slowly, to convey to every corner of the field.
A finished,NBA 2011 Finals Jerseys, I heard behind me the ringing applause.
I put away the violin,Chicago Bulls Jerseys, said with a smile: Xue CEASE Crisis Centre at the distant dreamy, See, Xue CEASE Crisis Centre came to a new place, determined to put the past behind and re-started, so the mood slowly release becomes brightened.
Xue looked lost in the CEASE Crisis Centre, I did not bother her, just again sounding a of, I think this song is for now

No comments:

Post a Comment